Fill An Open Position with Ohio Means Jobs Licking County
Attracting and maintaining a qualified workforce are essential components in helping your business thrive. We can help businesses with recruitment, retaining employees, and layoff aversion programs. We can provide a space for employers to hold interviews and screen applicants. If you're looking for assistance with recruitment, retaining workers, or finding solutions for displaced workers, we can help.
Ohio Means Jobs Licking County's training and resource center can offer businesses a broad, diverse population of job seekers.
Our Employer Services Include:
- Diverse Pool Of Applicants, Including Those With Vocational And Technical Training
- Recruitment Events at your location or at our office
- Applicant Screenings (Excluding Drug Tests And Background Checks)
- New Job Opening Promotions And Announcements
Incentives And Programs
- Potential Assistance to Offset Training Costs for New Employees
- Job Retention and Supportive Services for Eligible Staff
- Tax Credits For Employers Who Hire Targeted Populations (Long-Term OWF Participants, Ex-Offenders, Veterans, Certain Food Stamp Participants, Etc.)
- Potential Subsidies for Upskilling Certain Employees
Working with businesses to assist employees when layoffs are unavoidable. Affected Employees can receive:
- Presentations Providing Training/Employment Options
- Job Seeking Workshops And Career Assessments
- Resume Development Assistance
- Cover Letter Development Assistance
- Internet Access
- Community Resource Center Access
- Local Job Market Information
- Job Leads
- Computer Tutorials And Video Library
- Emergency and Supportive Services (Must Meet Eligibility Requirements)
Is My Business Eligible?
Please reach out to the business services team at (740) 670-8700 or by filling out the form below to get started. Our staff can help determine if your business is eligible for these services and can help you learn more about what we can offer to your business.